12 Temmuz 2013 Cuma

Why are you taking this course?



                                         
                                                             Why are you taking this course?



My department is Computer Education and Instructional Technology. Instructional technology have to follow some developing and changing technology such as blogs, games, simulations, wiki, etc. And also I should follow and use these developing and changing technologies in my instruction. For this reason, I am trying to develop on this issue. I want to use these subjects effectively when I give a lesson. In the first step for that I took a game based learning lesson at last year. Thanks to this course, I learned how I can design an educational game. And now, I want to learn how I can use these educational games in my lessons. How I can do gamification in the classroom. Moreover, I want to learn tools which are most effective for taking my students’ attentions by following developing new educational technology. I hope that end of the course, I will use these new media  tools effectively in my instruction.

2 yorum:

  1. ı had made a comment even you had liked it but as ı see it has been deleted I did not understand:(

    YanıtlaSil